Thursday, May 24, 2012

its the d-day!!!!

yes absolutely...after long thinking and reflect, i made a decision that might be humiliate me for the rest of my life... hahahha but i wont regret...i will send a message to A and tell him what am i thinking...i just wanna make sure that everything is clear ehehhheh.....for those who didnt know what im talking or bebeling about might be curious...but dun worry...i just wanna make my head clear for once...huuuuu~~~~


another story...

today, i wanna meet my new niece...D....well, it suit you well with my D-Day,..really want to meet you, hug you, and kiss you and for the rest of my life i want to comfort you....love~~~~




deeya_is_me**

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah usha, meh ler komen(^0^)..

Tips nak bagi anak-anak tak boring semasa pkp =)

Assalam semua. So pkp 3.0 ni Guy hantar kereta wira dia ke bengkel. Ade lagi satu kereta weoll memang park luar pagar rumah. Kenapa????  Seb...